So the sun is shining and I am guessing the snow will be mostly gone by the days end. A miracle storm for Phoenix, a normal mid winter storm for Albuquerque and just a mellow reminder for us in Utah ---get your swamp coolers covered, your grass trimmed low, leaves raked up, and plants dug up---winter is coming. I guess I have some work to do. What's crazy is that it snowed in May. That gave us only a 4 month gap without it! URGH......... Didn't I just do a posting about canoeing on the Provo River and we were all wearing shorts? What happened to my beloved Fall? I hope it's not gone for good.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
SNoW?!!
So the sun is shining and I am guessing the snow will be mostly gone by the days end. A miracle storm for Phoenix, a normal mid winter storm for Albuquerque and just a mellow reminder for us in Utah ---get your swamp coolers covered, your grass trimmed low, leaves raked up, and plants dug up---winter is coming. I guess I have some work to do. What's crazy is that it snowed in May. That gave us only a 4 month gap without it! URGH......... Didn't I just do a posting about canoeing on the Provo River and we were all wearing shorts? What happened to my beloved Fall? I hope it's not gone for good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, but when you pray for moisture you can't complain about the way Father in Heaven sends it to us. we do need the water. Have a lot of fun.
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment