Friday, October 17, 2008
Cancelled Day
Yesterday we had a cancelled day here at our house. A crazy head cold took me over. We did nothing but sit on the couch and watch movies and TV. Luckily the kids were off school. The kids are use to me entertaining them on days off, but they didn't get that yesterday. They got Legos and electronic entertainment. I was down for the count. I'm feeling a bit better today so hopefully we won't have another cancelled day. Although with all the running we usually do, it was nice just to go no where and do nothing. My laundry piles and dirty dishes enjoyed hanging around too......I'm a little disappointed they just didn't take care of themselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay - It just clicked...I know I'm slow! October 24th is my big halloween carnival for primary! Isn't that the day Kimberly will be here? Darn! What time were you thinking for getting together? I'm trying to think of a good place we could meet for both...even a cafe rio-ish place would be good. It's casual & people could come & go without worrying about a waiter, etc. We could scoot as many tables together as we need! Yes? No? Maybe? Check one!:)
"cancelled" is the perfect way to describe those days. isn't it a little fun to just let everything slide for one day?
Those days are such a treat, to bad we have to get sick to get them.
8:00 is great! I'll be there. I left 2 messages for sarah. Haven't heard from her. I did tell her where and when & to come whether she got a hold of me or not.
Happy birthday Lindy! I hope you have a fantastic day today!
Hi mom!
Post a Comment