Me again!:) Travis C. will be in town only on November 6th - they're headed to Levan to see the grandparents. We could still get together earlier (Oct.) to see Kimberly! I didn't know she was coming! It would be fun to see her. I was thinking we should all just get together for dinner (at a restaurant or banquet room) when Travis is here. What do you think?
Hi Lindy. It's fun to read about your family. Just wanted to let you know I'm keeping posted on you. I wish I could get together with you guys when Kimberly and Travis come to town. Tell everyone I said Hi. Love, Elizabeth
6 comments:
REMIND ME WHY I LIVE IN UT! I can't figure it out at the moment! This weather is CRAZY!
We are still in the 80's here in KY. I am not looking forward to snow, good thing it doesn't do much of that here.
And we think we want to move back to that? Actually, it looks beautiful. It would just be more beautiful two months from now.
I'm so not ready for the cold.
Me again!:) Travis C. will be in town only on November 6th - they're headed to Levan to see the grandparents. We could still get together earlier (Oct.) to see Kimberly! I didn't know she was coming! It would be fun to see her. I was thinking we should all just get together for dinner (at a restaurant or banquet room) when Travis is here. What do you think?
Hi Lindy. It's fun to read about your family. Just wanted to let you know I'm keeping posted on you. I wish I could get together with you guys when Kimberly and Travis come to town. Tell everyone I said Hi.
Love,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment