It has finally stopped snowing. The sun is shining today and the snow is finally melting. Waking up from a full night's sleep with the sun shining I knew it was going to be a good day. I am sure being spiritually fed from conference this weekend helped too. We had a wonderful Sunday filled with the spirit and family time. I woke up this morning with a desire to do the things I knew I needed to do to make myself happy. So, I've been busy today checking things off my to do list, driving with the windows open, and finding the joy in my labors. So, off I go to check another item off the list and get ready for the kids to get home. Hope your day has been "sunny" too!Monday, April 6, 2009
There is sunshine in my soul today...
It has finally stopped snowing. The sun is shining today and the snow is finally melting. Waking up from a full night's sleep with the sun shining I knew it was going to be a good day. I am sure being spiritually fed from conference this weekend helped too. We had a wonderful Sunday filled with the spirit and family time. I woke up this morning with a desire to do the things I knew I needed to do to make myself happy. So, I've been busy today checking things off my to do list, driving with the windows open, and finding the joy in my labors. So, off I go to check another item off the list and get ready for the kids to get home. Hope your day has been "sunny" too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The sun is wonderful. The sun is great. It makes my spirit smile. Have a great day. Here comes the sun...
I am so happy about the sun.
too bad it's not supposed to last over spring break weekend! :(
Post a Comment