Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fools? I wish...

Right now it looks like a blizzard outside...it has all morning. The snowflakes look calm in this photo i just took, but they just did that for the camera.
This is what it looked like on Monday when we got 4 inches of snow. I'm not really liking that groundhog anymore. You know how March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb? In our case that lamb is very white and fluffy! When is sheering season again?

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I couldn't agree more!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am almost afraid to tell you we are having grogeous weather here in Ky. It is 57 today... and clear skies.... yay me. ;)

Lydia said...

Yeah, I could use with spring coming for real.

The Hurst Family said...

I really hate April Fools Day. Especially when Mother Nature plays this joke on us. RaeAnn

Julie Smith said...

You sure you aren't ready to return to the Land of Enchantment?

Cox Clan said...

Spent the weekend in Kentucky with Janice. It was beautiful weather. Not liking the snow this week. Oh! Well. I keep telling myself that I am thankful for the water. It helps.... a little.

angela michelle said...

seriously!