Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So here it goes....

So I guess I will try moving into this century and try this blog thing out... We'll see if I am any good at it and we will see if I can fit it into this crazy, busy whirlwind of a life we have here. First I will have to make a few disclaimers...
1. I am not a writer. I was not a good English student in school. Math was my option.
2. Having said that, my spelling and grammar are rotten...granted they are better than what they were in high school, but not by much. So, you will be taking a big risk reading this...it might all end up just a rambling bunch of gibberish... so suffer through it if you want, but don't get to upset when I say lay instead of lie or have a complete and total run on sentence.

I do have to give quick acknowledgement to those who inspired me to start my own blog. Kimberly, Jan, Angela... I get daily renewal, satisfaction from reading their blogs. Thanks gals!!

6 comments:

Guy Morgan said...

Yeay Lindy!!!

angela michelle said...

I love your blog's name and the little blurb under your blog title--that's really what's it all about, to gather them and enjoy them and feed them before they fly away!

Terri said...

Color me TOTALLY excited about your blog! Now I can look into your life whenever I want - LOL. It sure beats the occasional, rarely seen e-mail updates!! I'm so excited to be invited to read about your exciting and busy life. Love the name of your blog. It's perfect! The kids keep getting bigger and cuter! Keep blogging!

Lindy said...

Then it's just for you Terri!! We love and miss you all so much!

Kimberly said...

I'm all knocked out about this, Lindy. I have thought that you would be a good blogger, because it can be electronic scrapbooking if that's your bag. Yours is beautiful already. *Links to your blog from mine*

Brett said...

Not too computer savvy myself. I like what you are doing. Beautiful family!!! I will keep checking in!