Friday, May 9, 2008

voted #1...at least today




So I got a #1 mom vote today a few days early. I took my American Idol obsessed daughter out of school so she could see David Archuleta perform at Murray High School. (We also took one of her friends from school) We had a great time and I know she was excited to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime chance and ..She LOVES David Archuleta!!!! We actually were able to be pretty close. They were happy girls ...even when we had to wait forever before he sang and wait forever to get out of the parking mess afterward. They got cool shirts too. Let's not tell them that I had a lot of fun too. He's a cute kid...even if he doesn't finish first in American Idol.



It's a quick video (all my camera could do)


Fox 13 news even interviewed Miranda. They wanted to talk to her about ditching school..

Watch for her on the video about kids missing school..my forehead and sunglasses get about a half second of fame too.

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=0BB27CF54149B77DE7789F39FEF88835?contentId=6510090&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Go go Miranda! We are big David A. fans too, but I'd be happier if David Cook won. Don't hurt me.

angela michelle said...

Wow, you are a nice mom! Miranda will remember this forever!

Lindy said...

We are guessing David Cook will win too. He already has the look of a famous singer.

Anonymous said...

Just so you all know I did not want to be on the news. The news guy came and yelled out. Who missed school to come see this? Of course my crazy mom says these two girls did and he comes over to interview one of us. I tried to push forward Mikayla(my friend) but she didn't want to so I did. He asked me seven or eight questions and then I guess they edited it. FYI I said I left school not I love it.