That's what our Saturday was filled with. Yep, back to normal life. No more hangin' out with famous people--at least not this week. It was finally a beautiful day...warm and sunshiny. So, we began with the final game of Nathan's T-ball season. He had a lot of fun with it this spring. He did pretty good too.
Nathan and our neighbor Zachary...."We are SO cool!"
The real reason we do T-ball...for the treats!!!!
After T-ball we set to work on one of the thousands of projects that our twenty year old house is demanding. Matt hooked up the swamp cooler and I planted the flowers for our deck. Lucky us we were able to hire out painting the deck this year...we got Miranda and her friend Katie to do it for us...yeah!!! After the flowers, I moved onto the exciting job of starting a garden. I have no green thumb so we'll see how it goes, but I wanted to try it anyway. We let each of the kids pick one think to put in our garden. Nathan picked watermelon (we'll see how that grows...). Tyler picked pumpkin (again we'll see..). Miranda picked carrots. Jacob picked acorn squash. Matt picked tomatoes, and I picked peppers and zucchini. It will be fun if we get anything to grow. Wish us luck. We'll keep you posted. So, after all that work I went to work. And sadly work wasn't as exciting as it was last weekend. And so there it is our busy, productive, normal, probably boring to hear about Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment