Sunday, May 11, 2008

So what do NBA superstars do the night before a big game?


We'll I am not sure what all of them do, but I know Deron Williams (Utah Jazz) took his 5 year old daughter scrapbooking to make a photo album for her mom for Mother's Day! OK so it was the best night at work EVER!! I got to spend a good part of four hours helping Deron (yes we are on a first name basis...hehehe..) and his daughter Denae make a scrapbook for her mom. He wanted to do a lot of the work himself, but wanted a lot of suggestions with colors, layout etc. His daughter needed a little more help. She had fun putting jewels and flowers everywhere she could. It turns out that his daughter Denae was born on the same day as Nathan. He has another daughter that is about two (Daija) and of course his wife is beautiful. So of course the day I come to work looking not so great after a day filled with housework, T-Ball, and yard work, I spend the night working with someone famous. After getting his autograph on the Visa receipt I got one on paper for me and my co-worker took a picture of us on her cell phone. I even got to help Denae pick out the cards for her mom and grandmother. What do you think of that Chris? What a fun early Mother's Day gift for me! What a week to start a blog. Really my life is not usually this exciting. REAL men DO scrapbook!


9 comments:

Ria said...

You sure picked a good time to start blogging. WOW!

angela michelle said...

I can't believe he scrapbooked with you! You have had the biggest brush-with-fame weekend! You're going to have to re-title your blog, My Life with the Rich and Famous.

Guy Morgan said...

how cool Lindy!! I showed this to a few people in the office and they thougth it was pretty amazing. Cool guy!

Lindy said...

I'm sure it was the scrapbooking that made him play so well yesterday

Jan T. said...

CJ, my 12 yr. old is freaking out! He can't believe how lucky you are! Did you get his autograph? That was the first of his many questions!:) Cute picture! You're right, you have darn good timing in starting your blog - what a fun post!

Lindy said...

got the picture and a personalized autograph

Jan T. said...

CJ wants me to clarify....did you get an autograph that you can post on your blog? He really wants to see it! He's awe struck!:)

angela michelle said...

LUKKY! I`m deron willians #1 fan can you please send me a copy of his autograph



-logan

Lindy said...

Logan and CJ Sorry I can't put the autograph online, but you can each see it and get a copy of it next time you come to see me. So tell your moms you need to come and see me soon!!