Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some more photos

I found some professional pictures of the kids doing their temple celebration performance. These were actually taken during their drees rehearsal, but they looked good to me. The lift/spin was Jacob's favorite part of the dance...I think it made him feel tuff:) He's the one in the orange vest.



3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

awesome!

www.fourspuds.com said...

How fun. Reminds me of the old road shows we had to do when I was a teenager. I never enjoyed being on stage much. I was too shy.

The Hurst Family said...

Lindy,
The Barney Family reunion is going to be on June 27th from 2-6 at the Stake Center Park by my house. Bring food for your family and something to share and any fun games your want to play for the kids. Ria was suppose to get the word out. Maybe you could pass that along to the Hatch clan. Hope to see you there.