Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer's Here!

Nathan's last day of kindergarten!!!Nathan with his Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Homer. He loved her and just about every minute of kindergarten. I took all these photos with my cell phone so they are not that great, but better than no photos. I can hardly believe he will be in first grade next year. Dang! I'm going to have to finally decide what I want to be when I grow up.
So now IT"S SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!
Nathan and his buddies enjoying some summer treats!
And we are ALL lovin' it......even the cat. We have already been playing a lot. On Monday Jacob and Miranda left to spend a week at BYU attending EFY with the Walter kids. They are gone until Saturday. So, this week Tyler and Nathan are enjoying being the only kids. Today we went to the Bean Museum down in Provo. (we had to drop off a few things the girls forgot to pack....unbelievable that they actually forgot something...I had to put the cargo carrier on when I drove them all down there...OK i did drive six kids down, but still...)
Last night Nathan lost his first tooth!!!!! He was so excited he wanted to make sure I posted this picture showing the missing tooth...just so grammy and papa could see it:)
I am so glad summer is finally here. I need slow fun days. We have a fun summer planned. The weather has been amazing so far. It still feels like spring. I'll take that. I really enjoy summer rain! Although I'm not sure how much the kids down at EFY are enjoying it.

1 comment: