Nathan says "My dad is great because he loves me. I really like that he reads me stories every night before I go to bed.
Tyler says "My dad is great because he is very energetic. He likes to run and hike and be outdoors and I think that's pretty cool. I really like when he takes me to the top of mountains. My dad helps me with a lot of projects too."
Miranda says "My dad is awesome because he's "cool" and encouraging. He's not one of those fat dad's that just sits watching TV all day. He is really energetic which is cool for a 40 year old"
Miranda says "My dad is awesome because he's "cool" and encouraging. He's not one of those fat dad's that just sits watching TV all day. He is really energetic which is cool for a 40 year old"
Jacob says "My dad is the best dad ever because he hikes, and runs and plays ping pong...and even let's me win sometimes. "
So there you have it. Happy Father's Day Matt!
Also Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad who is amazing too. I even get to go see him this week Yeah!!! I will give you a big hug then!
2 comments:
I love that since he's 40, Matt should be, uh, walking around with a cane? :) Your kids are so sweet!
I think that it is funny that 40 is so old to kids! Ron and Matt are so ancient. I guess that I remember the day when I used to think that was old. Oh, how time flies. Soon enough I will be 40.
Post a Comment