We are still deciding if it's summer here. I think since school got out it has only gotten above 80 degrees one day. It's been rainy and cloudy. We are starting to think we live in Seattle. I'm not really minding it though. I would take this over 115 degree summer days in AZ. And, I have no doubt it will get plenty warm soon enough. On Thursday we had a major hail storm. The kids had me take a video with my cell phone of the flooding in the street. It not very good, but the kids wanted me to put it on anyway. This was just minutes before I realized it was also flooding into our basement. Luckily the water hadn't gotten much past our tile and didn't do any permanent damage.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Summer's Here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
June was the official wettest month ever in Pocatello. Over 4 inches of water for the month so far.
John
Post a Comment