Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Distraction

Shortly after I posted the chore list this morning, as I sat in my room folding clothes, I realized the boys were not in their rooms getting things done. I heard loads of laughter coming form the front room. Here's what I came in on. (Sorry it's not a good video--it was taken on my cell phone--never would have gotten "the moment" if I had to pull out the camcorder.)

Hopefully you can see the cat spinning and then falling over:) Yes, the kitties can be a big distraction...but oh so cute and fun!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Now I know where my girls can come when they need a "pet" fix! :)

Stacey said...

So funny! Who knew that even cats get dizzy when they spin 'round and 'round!

Lydia said...

How can you blame tham. I would be distracted too.