So, here are a few..in no particular order:
*Stephen's Italian Amaretto Gourmet Hot Cocoa*Welcoming the kids come home from school.
*Being in a cozy warm house during a big rain or snow storm.
*Walking past my bedroom door and seeing my wonderful new king size bed and nightstands--even if the rest of the room is not fully decorated yet.
*Walking past my bedroom door and seeing my wonderful new king size bed and nightstands--even if the rest of the room is not fully decorated yet.
*Getting a hug from my hubby when he comes home from work.*"Skeezing" my kids.
*Taking a hot bath with lots of bubbles and a good book.
*Catching up with a good friend
*Getting to drive by so many beautiful temples daily.
*The view out my big family room window in the fall. This was actually taken from inside:)
*Flannel *Hot fudge brownie sundaes *Watching my kids get along
*Flannel *Hot fudge brownie sundaes *Watching my kids get along*Holding Matt's hand *Being distracted by cute fur balls
4 comments:
Ooh, I love your quilt. How cozy!
What a beautiful quilt on yor bed! I am so into quilting right now and I love the quilt as much as your new furniture. Wish we had as much color in the fall as you guys do. It's really beautiful. I'm so jealous of your new kitties, too. You enjoy them. Auntie
all good stuff!
Those sound like good warm fuzies.
Post a Comment