Happy 4th of July!! (one day later). We hope you all had a fun day. Our day started off with a trip to the airport to pick up out nephew Brian...Bret's oldest son. He gets to spend a week with us before we travel down to Albuquerque. Jacob's looking forward to hangin' out with his cousin. Then we went on to a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Hatches house. What would the 4th of July be without hamburgers and hot dogs right? Then to finish the day we went and saw the Sandy City fireworks. They always do such a great job. While waiting for the big fireworks to begin and while waiting for the traffic to die down afterwards, we lit our own fireworks. This, of course, is what the teenage pyros enjoyed the most.
I love having at least one day a year where we can recognize and celebrate living in this great country. I know it's a wonderful blessing to live in America. I am thankful for the freedoms we enjoy (even when having the freedom to choose for ourselves can sometimes cause pain).

No comments:
Post a Comment