Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Neal, Neal, Neal


So if some of you remember I had mentioned there were some sad extended family things going on that were somewhat debilitating. Well, I wish I could say that they had past and I didn't need to mention it, but sadly they have not. Matt's 33 year old brother Neal has now been missing for just about a month. No sign or word from him. He's on the missing persons list and we've followed every lead we have found, but still no Neal. We are all quite heartbroken. Whether he has just left and is off playing somewhere or he's done something else terribly stupid--who knows. All I know is that I miss him and I want him home. So please Neal--COME BACK!!! We love Mangos and we hate Witchita! And everyone else keep your eyes open. Let us know if you see him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindy & Matt
I am so sorry to hear about Neal. I know what its like to have a brother who makes you worry, if you need to chat pleaase call me. Love Shawn.

Jan T. said...

Not fun! Can't imagine what it feels like to be missing a family member! You're in our prayers! Hugs!

Gisele said...

...still no news. It's so hard having so many resources in this world and still not being able to do anything!! My heart hurts from worrying about him. I think i've felt every scared, anxious emotion possible...as i'm sure you have. I hope your family is holding up ok. I guess all we can do is keep praying.
-Gisele

angela michelle said...

oh no--I'm so sorry Lindy. We'll keep him in our prayers.