OK so Kimberly challenged me to come up with a list of my "guilty pleasure" songs. With the 11 hour car ride home from Albuquerque I had time to do it. Here's the top 20--in no particular order.
Elephant-just about the whole CD, White Stripes
Get into my car, Billy Ocean
Stairway to Heaven, Led Zepplin
Lady in Red, Chris De Burgh
Working in a Cole Mine, DEVO
Grease-the whole soundtrack
Cryptonite, 3 Doors Down
What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
Tears on my pillow, Little Anthony
I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Whitney Houston
Beer For My Horses, Toby Kieth & Willie Nelson
Careless Whisper, Wham
I Want You To Want Me, Cheep Trick
Who wouldn't Want To Be Me, Keith Urban
You're the Inspiration, Chicago
The Gambler, Kenny Rogers
Beth, Kiss
Too-Rye-Ay, Dexy's Midnight Runners
Suds In The Bucket, Sara Evans
There's No One Like You, Scorpions
OK It was hard to admit some of those. Quite eclectic (is that even spelled right?). I believe my top 20 favorites would be just as mixed up. I guess that's what happens when you like most music..... So now Jan it's up to you. What are your guilty pleasure songs? You know those ones you shouldn't be listening to because of lyrics or memories, or just those songs that were really stupid or from a very stupid group, but you liked them anyway.
I hope to give you the update on the ABQ trip soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment