My nephew Brian has been visiting us this week and we've tried to show him all the cool things to do here in the summer time...all in less than a week. Friday we got family BBQ's in, on Saturday we hiked and watched movies, and on Sunday we relaxed. We spent Monday exploring downtown Salt Lake... seeing the trees on tops of buildings, riding TRAX, checking out the temple. But I think the favorite stop was the Mac store in the Gateway Mall. Yesterday we spent all day down in Provo checking out BYU. We dragged Adam Walter with us to. We went to the Bean Museum, checked out the important buildings on campus, ate lunch in the student union, and played a game of bowling. Oh and we made that all important stop at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts on our way home.
Of course there's been lots of Guitar Hero III, loud music & late nights too. Today I was beat and had lots to do at home (I had ignored it for two days...or more...), so I just dropped them off at Boondocks to have some fun on their own while I got some work done.
So, that's some of what we do in the summer time. We have had a lot of fun hangin' out with Brain. He seems to fit in great with Jacob's friends. Tomorrow we drive down to Albuquerque to take him back home and visit my family there.
1 comment:
Sounds fun Lindy!
Post a Comment