So I've been tagged. I need to say six boring or quirky things about me. So out of the hundreds of quirky or boring things here are six:
1. I'm a little OCD about brushing my teeth. I got in a strange habit several years ago and was brushing my teeth about 15 times a day. Since then I've been able to cut back and for the last few years I've kept it down to 5 times a day, well really tried to keep it to five. With chewing gum throughout the day, I can usually get by on just five brushings.
2. I really do know my left hand from my right, but I can never get it right the first time. This problem is usually accentuated while driving in a car giving directions to the driver. If we need to turn left, I will point left and say "turn right...I mean left." I never seem to get it right on the first try. I am now blaming heredity on this. Matt said my brother did the same thing when he was driving with him to the zoo this weekend.
3. I am a Monday starter. It is next to impossible for me to start anything new on a different day. Sadly that leaves me saying..."On Monday I will start eating better.......on Monday I will start exercising....On Monday I will become perfect.....
4. I like soggy cereal. Gross huh! For some odd reason I have to let some cereals sit and soak for a bit before I eat them...wheat chex, frosted shredded wheat, grape nuts, Recess, and oh so many more....BUT not all cereals. Some cereals are just gross when soggy.
5. I have fallen 30 feet off a cliff and survived with out any broken bones. One of those stupid teenage things--well, actually I think I was 20. Let me know if you want the whole story.
6. I tend to make up words. OK so I have already admitted that English class was not my strong point. Often when I am talking I can not come up with the word I want so I just make one up. I combine words together in ways that they are not suppose to go or just add extra on to them. Surprisingly most of my best friends (including my husband) are English pros. My wordmakingup often bugs them.
OK so I'm a little strange. Most of you knew that already though. So now that you know some of "my issues" it's time you tell me yours. I tag Kimberly, Josie, and Angela. (3 of the 4 people who actually read this blog....) Libby it's time to start one!!! Sorry there are no pictures Jan. Hopefully you still read this. I'll put one in next time just for you!
4 comments:
I have been catching up on my blog reading today and see that you've posted a lot since the last time I read. It was fun reading about your 6 things. I miss you!
OK I did it. Lindy give me a call when you can.
Thanks for playing along with the tag! Your list of 6 made me realize that I TOO am a Monday starter! I hadn't realized it til' now, but that's my EXACT phrase when I want to embark on something new! I'll start on Monday!
And yes, milk in cereal is okay! Just don't drink a glass of it WITH your cereal!:)
I think it's fantabulous that you make up your own words. :)
Post a Comment