No way dude! Can you believe it's been 20 years?!? It doesn't seem like it, but sure enough we went to Albuquerque this last weekend to attend my 20th high school reunion. I was cheep and only went to the school tour and the family picnic (Not the $150 dinner). But lucky for me most of the people I was hoping to see went to these events too. I was surprised on the tour. My high school was one of the top schools in ABQ when I was there. It was pretty nice. Well, I guess they haven't done a thing to it since then. It looked really old and run down. I think it surprised most of us on the tour. So none of my slacker LDS friends made it to the reunion--luckily I have kept in touch with most of them on my own. So, I was happy to see a lot of my drill team buddies--those are the ones I didn't keep in touch with. It was fun catching up and remembering all the silly/stupid things we did. I was glad too that I was not the only one who had added a few pounds to their frame. So here we are..then and now. Crazy, the smallest one in this photo is already a grandma!!- and she actually graduated the year after us.
Kimberly and Jerry this one is for you. Alan says Hi



3 comments:
Ya when I was just in Albuquerque I found it to be shockingly dirty, ugly, and old. Alan, however, is NOT looking dirty, ugly, or old. Back in the day I found him quite snoggable. Thanks for the pic.
I'm so surprised to hear it's run down...SAD! Cute pics! I remember Karen...she was one of my favorite people. Always fun! I tagged you...stop by my blog!
Love ya,
Jan
You girls all look awesome!
Post a Comment