Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boating with the Beehives


Lucky me today..I finally got to be the one having fun on the lake instead of the one just driving by it on the highway. The beehives were short one adult leader for their boating activity and I got to go with them. So I spent a wonderful day at the lake with 5 cute girls, their YW's leader, Annette Rudd, and Steve Walter...the one who got roped into taking us out on his boat (I guess I should say the lucky one... that's what happens when your daughter is the beehive class president...and you own a boat). The girls had a lot of fun. They we're all able to get a lot of time out on the tube.

We ate lunch out on the boat and let the girls just play out in the water.

The weather was just about perfect and the lake was just about empty. Wednesdays are good day to go boating I guess. And, we only had a few moments of eekkness (6 Boring or Quirky things about Me) like when I came inches away from throwing Steve's truck keys into the lake. Ya, way to go me......but luckily we had started everything off with a prayer and everything turned out fine. I didn't even get a sunburn!!!! It was a great summer day hangin' out with Miranda and her friends.

No comments: